There is a topic for any occasion. Hire R. J. to come speak at your event or group session today!
Book Clubs or Writer's Groups:
- How to write a book.
- Finding what to write about.
- How to write an emotional scene
- The publishing process. What it was like for me and could be for you.
- Protecting the dream – Ignore the Nay Sayers and listen to the believers.
- Feeding the dream within your heart – Not giving up. Pressing forward!
- You have to Market to Matter! Using Media outlets.
- Why not me? Being bold and pursuing your dreams!
- Surviving the downfall of a corrupt publisher and rebuilding your dream.
Classrooms or Educational Courses:
- Don't be bullied and don't let the bully become you.
- Reading may be a struggle, but you can fight through and learn the love it.
- Not letting your past define you!
- Don't give up when something is hard just because you’re told you’re not good enough.
- Seeing your child’s gifts and talents and feeding their dreams and passions.
- Finding your passion and living it!
- Woman love thy self! Learning to love and accept yourself.
- Finding peace in the midst of the storm.
- How to balance work, family and the dream.
- Independent and Strong: Finding the balance in your femininity.
- Fighting against hate so that those you once hated don’t own a piece of your soul.
- Why Women need Woman.
- Learning to be a bold, confident woman, despite what others have said about you.
- How to forgive and move forward.
- How to see past your woman’s hurt and into her soul to how to help her heal.
- Women entering divorce or recently divorced. How to get your finances in order.
Churches or Bible Studies:
- Breaking free of generational curses.
- Exploring the Bible - building a hunger and thirst for God.
- How to WANT to read God's word.
- Having a Relationship with God not a “Religion”.
- Giving up your dream so that God’s dream for you can be realized.
- How to pray.
- Spiritual Warfare and how it impacts your life, whether you believe it or not.
- Accepting God as a friend, secret keeper, and the one person who will always love you.
- Being who God says you are and not who man/woman says you are.
- Having the heart of Worship and how it brings you into God’s presence.
- Breaking free of the lies spoken over you and living a life of freedom.
- Lies of the enemy and how to recognize them.
- Know your enemy so you know how to defeat him.
Therapy Groups or Life Discussion Groups:
- Taking a stand against abuse (child abuse and domestic abuse).
- The real threat of addiction and it’s toll on the family.
- Domestic Violence isn't just with fists. It can be with words and control.
- Living with someone with chronic pain. When to help and when to push them to not give in or give up.
- Relationships - Healthy Boundaries with Self-less love.